We are looking for engineers and natural scientists with technical background) to strengthen our
- Assessment and optimization of system architecture based on safety and reliability analyses
during all project phases.
- Definition of quantitative safety and reliability requirements including safety checks and
- Analysis of in-service events and development of solutions.
- Presentation of the results to external customers.
- Master degree in engineering science or other technical subject.
- Good knowledge of safety and reliability methods.
- Analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of systems engineering.
- Self motivated and independent working.
- Good communication skills in English.
- We offer you a responsible and versatile position with scope of development.
- You are working in a highly committed team, where a cooperative working atmosphere and
an open communication are the basis for corporate success.
- The company will support your development.
- Competitive salary plus bonus package.